Thread: Getting Clients for Web Development

Question Getting Clients for Web Development

Hi,

My co-worker and I are currently starting up a website development business using wordpress and also develop plugins for it as well. We'd like to start our own company given that we had the skills and experience on website building.

What we are currently struggling is getting clients.

The local market where I live is not really into getting websites for their businesses. Our client mostly come from free lance sites that we bid on but its not stable enough to grow business. And selling our services online isn't giving us client at all.

Questions:

1. I'd like to ask if getting into business partners from other countries to do the marketing is a good idea, basically outsourcing the work to us?
    2. If it is, what is the best approach in finding a cross-country partner and how much would be an ideal percentage that will go to the marketing partner?
    3. If it isn't a good idea, we really appreciate if you can enlighten us with other suggestions.

Try craiglist.org, there is a section where you can get clients for the services you render, i remember my 2nd company was getting client projects from there.

Thread Information