Thread: I want to start Business in London .

Unhappy I want to start Business in London .

Hy Friends
    i want to start minicabs , taxi , cabs business in london can you give me suggestions that who can i promote my business online site our targeted market will be tooting cabs , balham minicabs ,etc

You want to start or you already started? This is such a business that doesn't need pre marketing, once you are in the market then show your business pros to the audience, by the way, instead of online marketing, try print media and offline marketing like hoarding, bill boards, wall ads etc.

yes i am doing balhaam taxi , minicabs, and taxi and my cab company is also working in tooting and streatham

Hi,

If you started business, just create mobile apps ans market through SEM(Google Adwords). It will give you best business promotion and brand awareness.

Hello! As for me, you should make a website and mobile application first. Usually, I use proven ready-made templates from http://www.*********.com/designs There are many of them for your purposes, there are plenty to choose from. Then, it is advisable to run paid advertising through Google AdSense. In addition, you can run advertising on the local radio and print out some flyers. Here is a couple of ways to pay attention to, good luck

Thread Information