I want to start Business in London ...

Thread: I want to start Business in London ...

Unhappy I want to start Business in London ...

hy friends
    i want to start taxi and minicabs business in london near tooting ,balham can you give me suggestion is this Good or not for me,and i also need website for online booking can you give me suggestions what type of design will best for my business,

The first thing you need is definitely a website. If you're not technically skilled, go with an easy to use website builder like Wix or Weebly. In order to market your starup, use social media sites and please do not forget that offline marketing is still alive Check out https://www.prestigeprint.biz/ website. You may want to use some of these promotional materials

Hi,

If you want build a brand for your business. Then you can start to do some social media activities and blogging.

Thanks for your quality feedback .

This is a good idea)

Hi, AliceArifova! This is a great idea since cabs are very useful as a transportation option in the city. I'm not from there but I have travelled there as a tourist. However, I'm not certain if Uber is as popular there as it is in other parts of the world. You might want to check that first, they're still competition.

Thread Information