Page 3 of 4 1234 Last>>

Thread: How can I get more traffic on my site

While numerous organizations utilize customary promoting strategies to draw in new business and customers, others have included or totally replaced traditional marketing with new or creative advertising strategies. These new strategies frequently rotate around the Internet; organizations utilize web-based social networking tools and online promotion battles to grow their gathering of people. Organizations can create website pages or web journals that give updated data on their products or services.
    Approaches to generate leads are
    Content Marketing
    Customer referral
    SEO, SEM and PPC
    Cross Promotion
    Social media marketing
    Direct Mailing
    Be that as it may, these are a bit tedious, rather you can get leads through the business tools some of which are area particular. These tools are as follows,
    Leadlake
    ZoomInfo

There are so many ways to increase your website traffic but initially you can do work on Social Media or Search Engine Optimization or you can invest on paid Marketing so do invest on it too.

Here is the blog that you can go through maybe that will help you!! 6 Ways to Improve eCommerce User Experience in 2018

Generating prospect business leads online has always been tricky as the businesses are struggling through many vague searches. As business are generating leads through classifieds, social media, marketplaces, tenders, forums etc. when you search. It gives you contact details, email ids which you require the most. These quests ought not be just locally but rather all around, with the goal that you can get more leads. A substantial part of the associations are endeavoring to get correct leads, and in case you get them they will be fit as a fiddle i.e. you won't get all of the information under one specific domain.
    Following are some of the strategies and Tools that are available online and being majorly used.
    Content Marketing
    Customer referral
    SEO, SEM and PPC
    Cross Promotion
    Social media
    TOP Lead Generation Tools:
    Leadlake
    DiscoverOrg

It is genuinely hard to attract people to your page! But, as many others suggested I would say using SEO will be the most helpful step for you! It is a proven fact that it is the best way for generating traffic to your page, but you have to be sure you are doing it the right way! Not that I am an expert on the topic, but you have to do some in-depth research beforehand. It's hard to distinguish which strategies will help you the most, and you have to be careful when choosing them because some might have the opposite outcome! I think that the most important thing, when analyzing is the audience you are focusing on, and the essence of your business. I, personally, found this source handy when I was learning more about the subject. It gives a brief summary of the different approaches you can use, more info on keywords, etc.
    I get your struggle, it's not an easy job, but you can do it!

Thank you for this information shared!

Online lead generation is easy and cost effective way to get new leads. Online lead generation methods are,
    Content Marketing
    Customer referral
    SEO, SEM and PPC
    Cross Promotion
    Social media
    Direct Mailing
    These are free medium you can go through which can be very complicated and tedious, instead you can go through some paid tools that provides you the leads and are also reliable such as,
    Leadlake.com
    Hoover’s
    These tools will help you to get enough leads you need and can help you to get quality leads

Through Social Media marketing and SEO

This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. Get Social. Mix It Up. Write Irresistible Headlines. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. Target Long-Tail Keywords. Start Guest Blogging. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site

Well the only way to get more traffic to your website is promotions. If your website is quite old and your content really good then there are some promotion mistakes which you need to correct. Promoting it on the social media is the best way to get more traffic. i also have my personal website and 80% of my users comes from social media.

You can drive traffic for your website through Content marketing and Social media Marketing.

Start making infographics and videos of your business product and services then share them on social media. This will give you the boost in traffic toward your website.

Find a low competition keyword and then create a presentation for it and upload it to SlideShare you will get lots of google traffic from SlideShare

As Sonam Khan said:
    Online lead generation is an easy and cost-effective way to get new leads. Online lead generation methods are,
    Content Marketing
    Customer referral
    SEO, SEM and PPC
    Cross Promotion
    Social media
    Direct Mailing

Also influencer marketing, Google AdWords. You could also try something called lead generation. There ain't once correct way to do it, mostly trial and error. But it is worth it in the long run.

to get more traffic on your site is to advertise and also make use of Social media

Thread Information