Thread: What is the worst part about building apps for your business?

What is the worst part about building apps for your business?

I’ve been researching how small-to-medium sized business build apps. By “build apps”, I mean develop custom, user-facing software for core business processes. By "core", I mean unique and essential to the business, not common. Like, if I were a deli, I wouldn’t try to build a custom food ordering app: I’d get an account on Seamless or Grubhub.

So, assuming no commercial off-the-shelf solutions exist, the four top options for getting a customer-facing or even just employee facing app seem to be:
    1. Consulting Agencies / Dev Shops
    2. Hiring Developers as contractors or employees
    3. Doing it yourself.
    4. App Builders

The first three seem pretty expensive or difficult. I’ve heard that “App Builders” are supposedly the best mix of “easy” and “productive”, but in my experience, most of them seem “cookie cutter”. Great for content on websites, and not so great when users need to go through complicated, business specific flows.

That said; what is your perspective on building apps for your business? What part of the process is the most aggravating and time-consuming for you?

I like the way you explain it you us and discuss it with us.

If you are expanding your business in market then resources and income will also b consumed. App marketing is good and reliable way and mostly liked by today customers

Thread Information