Thread: What is the Ping Submission?

What is the Ping Submission?

I would like to know that what is the Ping Submission? tell me & please share it top most popular ping site lists.

Basically, there are systems that promise to send the address of your site to hundreds or thousands of seekers in the world. This feature I consider useless for search marketing strategies. Google can index itself quickly when you configure the Google Search Console . Automatically, Google ranks your site according to the language of it. Other search engines such as Bing , easily find your site through links . Try the member of many seekers who even know may have the risk of spam being banned by Google.

The service is basically used after having some updates on website so that the bots visit the webpage to check the updates and get them added to their data. But as bots are getting too clever and sharp, it is better to not to use such services anymore.

Pinging is the method in which the new updates or changes that has been done in the website can be known to the crawler so that they can index that change in their database.

You can ping your website business to plenty of social website or directory with the help of you a pinging website..

Ping sites are the prospect tool to index your website in all major search engine and web directories in less time.

Thread Information