Thread: Please rate my site taobaoguides.com

Please rate my site taobaoguides.com

Hi guys,

We are running an English website taobaoguides.com by taobao agents, which is a one-stop online shopping & shipping tutorial websites to help foreigners save money on Taobao shopping. Please kindly review it and let us know if you have any new suggestions. Thanks.

I had a look at your site. It is nice and clean and easy to use and navigate through. Technically and visually speaking there is nothing wrong with the site. (although the branding/logo is pretty poor).

User experience though was different, I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do, what the endpoint was, what the point of site was?

• I can see you are a shipping agent but who is the site aimed at?
    • I cannot find any information about the service you want to provide me (an non- Chinese, English speaking visitor). I can see lists of products, some anecdotal stories and maybe in there is your services but truth is i do not know what you are selling. Perhaps you need an outline of services front and centre.
    • As a non Chinese speaker I left the site thinking oh Taobao is like a Chinese eBay - great!
    • I couldn't grasp what your message was saying to English speakers.
    • Although the English used throughout the site is not perfect, i don't think that detracts from the content much.

In summary I just think it lacks a clear message

Hope thats of some help
    Hippi

Quote Originally Posted by bargainrocks View Post
    Hi guys,

We are running an English website taobaoguides.com by taobao agents, which is a one-stop online shopping & shipping tutorial websites to help foreigners save money on Taobao shopping. Please kindly review it and let us know if you have any new suggestions. Thanks.

Thread Information