Thread: User Viewpoint of website

User Viewpoint of website

Hello folks.

I wonder if you could take a look at a potential new website and feedback thoughts for me.

the site is http://www.wellandcreative.com. However There are specific questions i would like responses to if you could comment on as many or as few as you care to it would be appreciated. We are interested in your feelings about the user experience of the site as well as any comments about the design you can be as freestyle as you like with this.

If you are feeling kindly some specific questions i would like answering are as follows Answering these are entirely optional i would prefer your freestyle thoughts so only do this if you have the inclination/time.

Was the website visually appealing? (range 1 - 10)
    How easy to understand the information on the site? (1 - 10)
    How trustworthy did it feel? (1 - 10)

What services were offered by the site?
    What kind of budget or customer did you feel the site was aimed at? Premium? Budget? Flexible?

Based purely on the website, on a rating scale from 1 to 10; how do you think the service would rate?
    Why? That rating (if unable to rate please explain)

How easy is the website to use?
    What do you find most frustrating about the site?

was there something you liked best about the website?
    was there something you liked least about it??
    If you could only change one thing about website - what would it be and why?

If you were to review the website based on your feelings and answers what score would you give it out of 10?

How can we the website be improved? Send us your ideas and suggestions.
    Anything else you care to share or get off your chest? (preferably about the site)
    Last edited by Hippi; 07-26-2016 at 04:59 AM.

Thread Information