Thread: colocation service for my business

Post colocation service for my business

Hello,

I will be starting a website for my consignment store. And, we also require telephonic services for the new department. I heard about colocation for hosting website and database. We are informed about a unified communications providers, ThinkTel that can provide me both the services.

I would like to know if colocation is a good option for my business. And, I would appreciate your opinions on Thinktel.

Quote Originally Posted by mike1046 View Post
    Hello,

I will be starting a website for my consignment store. And, we also require telephonic services for the new department. I heard about colocation for hosting website and database. We are informed about a unified communications providers, ThinkTel that can provide me both the services.

I would like to know if colocation is a good option for my business. And, I would appreciate your opinions on Thinktel.

I don't know much about thinktel but Systemverse is the provider we use for all our business phone and hosting needs. They also do colocations too. Most importantly, they have the best support and cheapest pricing to help startups and small businesses. They won't just try to sell you services; they'll do a needs assessment with you to determine what is best for you. Give them a shout and mention my name, Mark.

Thread Information