Thread: Please review our site urgently!

Please review our site urgently!

Please review my site
    Hi all,
    I work at a private healthcare clinic and my company just recently built a new website. I would greatly appreciate if you could review the website and suggest any improvements you think are needed.
    Our aim is to ensure our visitors find the website straightforward and most importantly has ease of access on the homepage itself.
    Here is the link: http://centreforsurgery.com/

Thank you so much.

I think overall it looks really good and I honestly can't think of many improvements. Perhaps you could work to make it a little faster. I had a good bit of delay between pages.

Yeah speed is the only thing I'd have to say about it, other than that it's really good! easy to navigate

Thank you for the feedback,
    I will pass this on to my manager!

Have a great day,

Centre for Surgery

I quite like the site although it is very typically Wordpress, however that is not a bad thing.

If forced to pull negatives i would say that the pages i looked at were if anything a little overpowering with information. Again not neccessarily a bad thing.

I consider the rating widget a pointless thing, firstly why would i bother to rate a page (a sevice review perhaps but a plain old webpage - really? The list of "Top Rated" is not any good at all - if i have come looking for hair remedies, how much do i care that eyelid surgery is 'top rated' i dont.

Otherwise i think it works quite well - perhaps a meet the team page would be useful but im just being picky

Hippi

Thank you very much!

I will pass on all of this useful information!

Thank you again,

Centre for Surgery

Thread Information