Thread: Mobile application for quality management

Mobile application for quality management

This is to get some details about developing mobile application that helps in quality management. Currently we have the supplier management software of Unipoint Software. Soon we will upgrade it for workplace management and other inspection procedures. Also we would like to develop a mobile app for the same purpose. This is the first time we are going for such an application. We would like to get both positive and negative reviews about it. If you have any concerns about its development please tell them too.

what kinds of quality management tool for you looking ..???

Mobile apps are trending these days and which quality management?

What about managing and monitoring your employees? I guess, it is really very important nowadays. I can recommend you to try the solutions from https://www.refog.com for tracking your workers and the quality of their work. It will be very helpful for you definitely

what kind of tool and helps to track what?

Quote Originally Posted by robatkins View Post
    This is to get some details about developing mobile application that helps in quality management. Currently we have the supplier management software of Unipoint Software. Soon we will upgrade it for workplace management and other inspection procedures. Also we would like to develop a mobile app for the same purpose. This is the first time we are going for such an application. We would like to get both positive and negative reviews about it. If you have any concerns about its development please tell them too.

Hi,

What kind of quality management? Kindly share the brief detail about Mobile apps quality management.

A mobile app for quality management of the office operations is a must. Employees need to work from several locations and my business is like that, so I wanted something that could enable my employees to work from anywhere. Thanks to VizApps as it resolved a big issue. My staff has all the data and communications now. It has become simple to execute daily business operations. I can track my employees when they login and start working and how are they working. Work logs and reporting is easy with mobile device with this app. It is beneficial for small businesses.

Hi there! I had a need in such app for my business some time ago too. I used the help of the development team from https://www.issart.com/en/ for it and they helped me totally with everything I asked them to do. I can recommend you to take a look there too, you might find them useful for you as well

Thread Information