Thread: Retail management system for small scale company

Retail management system for small scale company

We have a small chocolate distributing company in Toronto. We have services in various regions of Toronto. Our online store is on development stage. We have a plan to implement retail management software. This is the first time we are thinking about such a software. We consulted some companies like MultiFlex RMS. But not finalized anything. I know lot of small scale and large scale companies are now using retail management software. I am expecting replies from their side. What are the factors we must consider before developing such an application

I will list out some retail technologies
    point of sale and inventory control, CRM software, Bar code scanning and UPCcodes, retail accounting software. These are some considerations when developing retail management software. I think you need E-commerce integration and the same has explained in the site that you have mentioned MicroHouse Systems Inc, Markham. Please check it, You can get the plan details https://multiflexrms.com/retail-management-system-2/services/e-commerce-integration

Hi charlesrobbin,

could you find out the software you were looking for? Does it have all the features you need?

Quote Originally Posted by robatkins View Post
    I will list out some retail technologies
    point of sale and inventory control, CRM software, Bar code scanning and UPCcodes, retail accounting software. These are some considerations when developing retail management software. I think you need E-commerce integration and the same has explained in the site that you have mentioned MicroHouse Systems Inc, Markham. Please check it, You can get the plan details https://multiflexrms.com/retail-mana...ce-integration
    Thank you for the information

Hi charlesrobbin,
    In my opinion, Aralco Retail Systems is the best for small scale company. I have a retail store and I am using this system from last 2 years. The system is ease of use and offers a great functionality in database.
    Thanks!!

My suggestion is software with multiple integrated application will assist your online store. Past 3 years in my business use Apptivo software helps and support a lot. CRM, Invoice, Inventory management, accounting management many app is available but we use CRM and Invoice. So try to reach them.

Do you own both chocolate manufacturing and food manufacturing?

Hey Charles,
    I would recommend you to check out Primaseller. Since you have multiple stores in Toronto and is looking to develop an online store too, I think Primaseller should be a good choice for you. They are specially designed for small &medium businesses.
    Basically the aspects you should look for,while purchasing a retail management software are:
    1. Does it integrate your retail outlet as well as online stores by syncing your inventory across both these channels.
    2. Does it process orders for you from both these channels from the same platform.
    3. Does it integrate with an accounting software like Quickbooks or Tally for your accounting needs.
    4. Does it allow you to set taxes for your products.
    5. Does it provide other additional features like invoice generation, barcode printing, etc.so that you can conveniently do everything from one single platform
    6. Is it priced reasonably for the features it provides.

You must consider all these aspects while buying a retail management software. Its extremely important to have multichannel integration in order to save huge chunk of your time. Also, see to it that it is not over priced.

Check out Primaseller. They provide a good number of features and are very reasonably priced.

There are a lots of software available for a small scale retail business you need to get it.

Thread Information