Thread: Which hosting would be more good physical or cloud hosting?

Which hosting would be more good physical or cloud hosting?

My website hosting period has expired. I am thinking of considering cloud hosting service. Recently I got to know about cloud hosting from Stage2Data . Lot of benefits are there in the website, but I need to know about it negative side also. If somebody here have knowledge about using physical server and cloud server please share their experience.

I can recommend you to look for the hosting from ********* - http://www.*********.com/pricing We in our company have been using it for a while, and it is a decent service really. Maybe, it will be helpful for you

GoDaddy

Traffic? What type of traffic are we taking about daily? Content? A mix of text and images? More of one than the other? Any specific functions? Plugins? How many plugins are active? Any that are known to have load issues? Security? Do you have any security related plugins installed? Has there been any issues of any attacks towards the website like Brute Force attacks? Without more information, some of the advice may not be helpful...and some will start to argue that advice. For instance, if your traffic is still within a certain range, then maybe a reputable Shared host would work. If your traffic or resource usage is beyond that, then a better solution is needed. If you are looking for personalized support hosting conglomerates will treat you like a number, small to mid sizes hosting providers tend to offer a much better support to their clients.

Quote Originally Posted by dannybean View Post
    My website hosting period has expired. I am thinking of considering cloud hosting service. Recently I got to know about cloud hosting from Stage2Data . Lot of benefits are there in the website, but I need to know about it negative side also. If somebody here have knowledge about using physical server and cloud server please share their experience.
    I think you are getting confused with the word "cloud". All types of hosting, whether traditional or modern, have physical servers. The cloud hosting differs in terms of reliability, scalability, and flexibility. Furthermore, you can read this detailed guide on Shared Hosting vs. Dedicated Hosting vs. Cloud Hosting. [URL="https://www.cloudways.com/blog/wordpress-shared-vs-dedicated-vs-cloud-hosting/"]

Katyaweb has suitable web hosting solutions for every business. Contact them for services today.

Selection of web hosting totally depends on the type of website you are planning to host as well as your specific needs. Purchasing dedicated hosting means Purchasing great resources. Extended security is another advantage of such plans you will have no neighbors, thus you get no malware, server reboots, RAID protection in many cases, and more.

I got my website designed by one of the Website development agency and they used cloud hosting. Initially I wasn't happy with it but after some time I was happy with it because it was fast and reliable.

I've even seen the same review copy pasted in multiple sites. Almost extremely positive review on web is either paid or affiliate. I did search for good hosting reviews for over a month and the only site that I found to support their claims with data is https://hostovita.pl/windows-vps/

Cloud hosting offers a lot of benefits that include high scalability, performance, redundancy, and reliability. Also, it proves to be energy efficient too.

Cloud Servers:- But instead of being hosted on physical hardware that's solely used by you, they reside in a shared “virtualized” environment that's managed by your cloud hosting provider.
    You benefit from the economies of scale of sharing hardware with other customers.

Thread Information