Thread: Looking for an Order Management B2B solution to manage supplier orders

Looking for an Order Management B2B solution to manage supplier orders

Has anyone got feedback on Order Management web-based solutions available for processing over 100,000 orders per month?

TradeGecko might be able to do that for you with our B2B platform. PM me if you want a product consultant to give you a customised trial for you to try it out. you can also reach me at augustin.seng@tradegecko.com

CRM software can also help you to create invoice based on the order placed. It's from my personal business experience,for my business i am using Apptivo software it had helped me to place orders to new customers through my contact list. Also set reminders to alert us, calendar App to schedule meeting to your subordinates and also arrange task on concern date. It's saves time. Hope the same would be useful for your business too.

You can try out TradeGecko or Primaseller for B2B order managament solutions. Both are pretty good in terms of B2B features. But do check out their pricing. Looks like Primaseller is much more reasonable.

Hello Trademaster. I'd recommend our multichannel platform called Channel Ape. Website here: www.channelape.com

In addition to managing inventory, we also allow sellers to seamlessly onboard new suppliers/drop shippers. Our pricing is extremely competitive. Feel free to respond to this thread if you have any questions - or contact us through the site.

Thanks,
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by trademaster View Post
    Has anyone got feedback on Order Management web-based solutions available for processing over 100,000 orders per month?
    Yes trademaster there are many software available out there which can fulfill your requirement. But if you ask my preference ChamberDesk is the best for providing this kind of software. It provides different management software like membership management, event management etc.

Thread Information