Page 2 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Which CRM software do you use?

I recommend Apptivo CRM

I'm glad that I've found this thread! I've just finished building my business website using a wordpress theme (https://*************************/cate...dpress-themes/). Now I'm looking for a good CRM. I was recommended to choose HubSpot or Pipedrive, but I want to have more variants to choose from. So, thanks for sharing your experience, guys, it is really helpful for me!
    Last edited by Jim222; 12-22-2017 at 11:06 AM.

We as aB2B Contact Lists Provider Company are using HubSpot CRM because we are doing some startups and this is very good tool for what we are using. The cons is Price. Price is very big! But It worth

Zoho is best so far but at the end of the day, it's your choice to get comfort with the one you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by prajakta View Post
    Hi friends,

I am looking for good Indian CRM software for my business. Please suggest me cost-effective, easy to use CRM solutions.
    Maple CRM
    Cratio CRM
    Zoho CRM
    Mera CRM
    Sales Mantra

Salesforce is the best clouding tool for CRM. It is the composes of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Analytics Cloud, IoT Cloud, App Cloud, Health Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Force.com, and Chatter.

Really ?

We are using bitrix as a solution for my website design business. I was actually in the process of building a content management system but realised why do that when its already there. I know bitric is exclusively a crm system and offers alot more than that like task management and many other features that keep things organised

Post Best CRM Software Cloud ERP - purnadata.in

PurnaData Cloud solves the issue of maintaining multiple versions of your data and avoids the need to have multiple data entry. Your data is safe and secure with us.

I’ve heard a lot of bad stuff about Sales Force and their hidden charges.

What all are you needing to keep up with, it seems to me that having your own CRM built into your website would be the best way.

It would allow you to customize the things like you want.
    It would give you full control over the look and feel.
    No hidden fees.
    No fee increases.
    No worrying about breaking a rule and getting kicked off the platform.
    You brand your domain name and send traffic to your website verses someone else's.
    And you don’t have to worry about them sharing or selling your information to the highest bidder

Hi!

I use Free Hubspot CRM which I thought is sufficient enough for basic requirements.

I would like to suggest Planports CRM Software tool which is designed to manage CRM operations for small business companies.

Small business companies can manage their leads, contacts, tasks, meetings(activities) and price offers. Also Planports have basic business tools in order to growth their business and increase effectiveness.

Planports is web based application and also it have android and IOS versions are ready to use.

You can check and take a look all details about Planports by clicking web link.

CRM SOFTWARE AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE (https://www.planports.com/en)

Some of the affordable CRM software available in India are Salesforce Cloud CRM Software, Freshsales, Maple CRM Software for Small Businesses, Agile CRM Tool, and Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd..

I still think that Salesforce the best CRM.Salesforce is entirely cloud-based. Users have every chance to get access to all of its functions without the need to install expensive equipment or computer servers from within the company. The inaccessibility of equipment means that you will actually make money quickly and have a positive effect on your personal business. Salesforce outlook integration by Revenue Grid allows you to mechanically capture all impacts and sales data from Outlook and Salesforce.
    Mechanically protect all kinds of influences, such as electrical messages, meetings or tasks, in a number of Salesforce records at the same time. Mechanically make fresh customizable Salesforce objects, and mechanically harden and secure in their data. I wish you the best in your business!

Thread Information