Thread: How many of you are running or planning to start your own business...??

How many of you are running or planning to start your own business...??

I know many of you have thought about this.... Well I am one of you. Thinking of starting my business, but confused about funding. I have read a lot about investors pros and cons...

Can you please share your experiences with investors..... are they really proved to be that effective?

Thank you,

Maine

Investors are generally pretty smart people. If they like your product enough to buy into your product you're moving in the right direction.

I am thinking of starting my own business. Need some basic ideas.

See every case cannot be the same...starting a business is a always seems at risk first.

One should seek help from relatives or any of your friends to know about some good investors, their personal experience can help you.

Before starting your own business.
    Write a business plan, Get business assistance and training, Choose a business location, Finance your business and determine legal structure.These would be basic step to follow.

Hi there! Investors are very smart people. They only invest into your business when they like your product. For investing in your product take some help from friends or relatives. Because investor didn't get so easily. I am planning to start a new business, but didn't have enough money to buy a space for starting new office. So I searched online and click here to know about the term virtual receptionist and virtual office service. Along with virtual office, virtual receptionist service is also needed to give 24*7 hour service.

im going to starting a busineess, but now im looking for some fund first, and i will go for online shop, in my country that have a good future for business.

Quote Originally Posted by nikhiljoseph View Post
    Before starting your own business.
    Write a business plan, Get business assistance and training, Choose a business location, Finance your business and determine legal structure.These would be basic step to follow.
    Yes, That's a cool idea. Planning, training, and financing planing are so important before starting a new business.

We are running the Architect firm in Dubai, Abu Dhabi - UAE

You can refer web serving business https://www.simicart.com/

I'm also planning to start a new business
    Need some tips.

Thread Information