Thread: Looking for mail software NOT email

Looking for mail software NOT email

I hope i have the correct forum.

I'm looking for software, preferably for Mac, that will organize my list of thousands of postal addresses for my small business/magazine.

Again, I am not looking for any sort of email marketing program. Rather software to organize my postal address, e.g. list by state.

Thank you.

Hi there!

I work for a major city hospital, and we were struggling with too many tasks loaded onto the people we had. Software could have greatly increased our efficiency, but every time we looked, we came up empty. Everything was expensive, overly complex, hard to implement, and often really old. So we formed a team and decided to develop our own internet software. From the beginning, though, we figured that if we were going to do all that work, then we would build it bigger. We built it so that we could eventually market it to others. That is how Sklira was created.

The software has integrated modules for different tasks. Our People Module could do exactly what you're saying- store contacts, files, create notes, and define custom Info Sheets to really manage your postal addresses.

And, it's accessible on any device- Mac or PC, desktop or mobile phone!

If you want to a feel for the vibe of our approach, check our introduction video: https://youtube/u0FAfx_KE0A.

Let me know if there's any other information I can provide!

Thread Information