Thread: Online Marketing Must for E-Commerce Businesses

Online Marketing Must for E-Commerce Businesses

Online marketing can be a complicated issue. You have to tackle it on many fronts (SEO, email lists, etc). The bare minimum is to show up when someone searches for your product.

However, especially specific to e-commerce businesses, the single biggest thing you can do to increase sales is to get on Instagram.

Check out this blog post on why you're losing sales if you're not on Instagram, and let me know your thoughts.

eCommerce means ONLINE BUSINESS. Else it would be mall where you walk-in and buy stuffs.
    I recommend pictures to do the talking and use of pinterest and instagram asa a major source for your business to showcase your customers and prospects the best of you.

Not only Instagram and Pinterest,other social networking sites also play an important role in the promotion of ecommerce websites. It all depends on the nature of the products that you are selling. And if your looking to promote your Ecom sites, then concentrating on social media alone wont work. One needs to have goos SEO and SEM also if they want to stay ahead of their competitors.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Nice article and thank you for sharing .. but Instagram is not suitable for all businesses .. I don't think that my site would work at all in Instagram .. Facebook and twitter might be much better from me .. Pinterest was a kind of useless for me .. If you have an idea to get around this problem I would really appreciate your advice .. Your suggestion would be really appreciated

Good sharing!
    Today, with the increasing use of mobiles and smartphones, developing a mobile platform for e-store has become the need of this era. Scalability ultimately means to improve your corporate's flexibility to meet the increasing needs. It's a crucial factor that helps the ventures to expand and succeed.

I agree. All types of marketing are very important for eCommerce. I've recently started using http://www.intistele.com SMS messaging service provider for some advertising campaigns. It shows some nice results so far, and I am very happy with the result

E-store is booming. In the best market field mobile has created it's own platform. 60% people purchase their goods using mobile as it is a easy means. Advertisement in mobile can increase sales and social media can also increase sales.

ecommerce is the best source for earning and all types of marketing is important for eCommerce business ,like Email Marketing ,Social Channels ,and Digital Marketing ,You can increase your sales through Mobile Advertising ,

Online marketing is play important role for ecommerce website promotion and improve your product sale, brand awareness creation. If you don't do online marketing, then you can lost broad online customers.

Include PPC too. PPC brings traffic and genuine conversions for website.

Yes i agree with you but i think all types of marketing are useful for e-commerce sites but online marketing and digital marketing both are so much important for e-commerce business,

When it comes to online marketing, Insagram is a must! You know, my Instagram gets much more web traffic than my actual website This tool https://push.photo/ is very helpful, when it comes to posting on Instagram, in particular on busy days.

Thread Information