Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Which Social Media website is better Google+ or Facebook?

Which Social Media website is better Google+ or Facebook?

Hello,

Which social media website do you thing is best Google+ or Facebook for Traffic or to get relevant traffic to your website.

Regards,
    Rakesh

Both.
    Google+ is needed to ensure the relevancy with respect to your wesbite. It helps you to rank organically. U need to figure out what communities you need to tap. It is essential part of lead generation as it is a mandatory account for gmail users and those who want to post comments on YouTube and plays a major role in SEO.

Facebook is purely for content engagement. You can have the benfit of social signals and target the right demographic audience for your product. Paid ads work well, as organic results fade away quickly if no engagement.

First Feacebook is best Social media network after that google plus.

Which Social Media Website is better Google+ or Facebook?

Facebook is better Social Network. We can connected with user very quickly.

Facebook is better following by Google+

As you have posted this threat in SEO section, I would recommend you to focus on Google+ because google+'s +1 is one of the most major Ranking factor release by SEJ in 2016.

Nowadays Everyone has facebook account, according to my facebook is better social media website

i think Facebook social media channel is best for marketing ,,

There is no other social media better than facebook

Yes! Social media network is widely used in these days, helps to reach end number of potential visitors.

Google+ is more better social media site than Facebook because ts very easy to use.

i think Feacebook and twitter both are the best Social media network after that google plus.

i believe that there is no option of better think in seo bec we have get every single way. however you asking i prefer fb.

Facebook is better when it comes to reach your targeted audience via ads. And facebook is also used by a lot of people. Where you might want to create groups and have an active profile on Google plus as this is a product of Google. And there is also Google my business page.

I can not understand why everyone praises Facebook so much - it's very inconvenient to attract traffic, everything is too complicated.

Thread Information