Thread: Ecommerce solutions that has "Options set" and "Option rules" seen on Bigcommerce?

Question Ecommerce solutions that has "Options set" and "Option rules" seen on Bigcommerce?

We have a brick and mortar store and have been hoping for an online presence for a while. We played around with the Bigcommerce trial and and found a particular feature that would be absolutely crucial for us. Let me just say I want to not use Bigcommerce and I'm hoping to find this same feature somewhere else?

Essentially it is the "Product Options" and "Option set" and the ability to setup rules for those sets.

Example, multiple choice questions displayed on the product page that are required by the customer to answer before being allowed to press "add to cart";-
    If answer is "yes" - I can set a rule to "Show a different picture"
    If answer is "no" - i can set a rule to "Not allow purchase" and the ability to state a reason.

The ability to restrict purchases based on customer answers would be a godsend feature for our particular needs! Any help regarding this would be great!

Thank you!

E-Commerce degrees and certificate programs combine conventional business disciplines with specialized courses in electronic commerce.

Try Magento eCommerce platform it has loads of features and various extensions which helps you to meet your business requirements, any help regarding Magento development contact Openwave Computing certified developers.

http://www.openwavecomp.com/magento_...velopment.html

Thread Information