Thread: Which Country is Providing best E-Commarce web site Desiging AND Devlopment services

Which Country is Providing best E-Commarce web site Desiging AND Devlopment services

Hi Guys!

I am new user and started our business in the field of internet marketing globel sectors and i am searching best company for e-Commarce website development for lonching products like as iphone accessories, birthday gifts,lady fashion, home accessories etc.

Look's like nobody's willing to answer, so I'll take a stab at this.

From my personal experience and that of a few others in my network I'd say India is your best bet. It has the largest population on the planet and it's one of the biggest tech outsources for a reason. As a bonus most good contractors speak and write English fairly well.

For example, the last time I hired a freelance team was when I needed to turn my e-shop into an Android and iPhone app. After some googeling I found the team at www.mofluid.com they delivered and then some. In about a week my shop was online in the marketplace.
    Zero hassle and perfect communication, that has been my overall experience working with Indian contractors.

I'd like to stress the fact that whichever country you chose, make sure the freelancer has good comprehension skills and is able to express themselves well. Arguing with somebody who under-delivered and whose English vocabulary consist of "Yes we do that for you at good price" and "Sorry I dont understand problem" is frustrating to say the least.

Thread Information