Thread: Backlink creation technique

Backlink creation technique

Now a days which is the best Backlink creation technique, please share your view ?

In my experience, all black-hat backlinks tactics are only for short-term effect, as you're gonna be detected anyway, sooner or later. So the high way here is to generate the original contents by yourself and send them to get published on some well trusted blogs, benefiting the Domain Authority from them and at the same time, marketing your business for almost free.

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    In my experience, all black-hat backlinks tactics are only for short-term effect, as you're gonna be detected anyway, sooner or later. So the high way here is to generate the original contents by yourself and send them to get published on some well trusted blogs, benefiting the Domain Authority from them and at the same time, marketing your business for almost free.
    While i agree with what you say about black hat techniques 100%,. Most blogs and info graphic sites today have realised the value of links and sell the opportunity to even be considered a feature on their website.

Why would google turn a blind eye to this ? because more and more people are moving to paid adverting.

PBN deindexing update, which tanked rankings for sites that had used that technique.

Content marketing is the best techniques for link building nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaden Taylor View Post
    Content marketing is the best techniques for link building nowadays.
    Yeah, I agree with your answer.According to present situation content marketing is the best for backlink creation tool.
    Last edited by Drrenge; 02-16-2019 at 08:38 AM.

Ok, Got It Thanks for replying the valuable information.

Thread Information