Page 3 of 4 1234 Last>>

Thread: Which One is Best?

This question has more to do about where your target market is. I know for myslef facebook is useless i make more conversions of of directories like gumtree than facebook. This is just because this i where my market is. I have heard rumours that facebook ads are in genral not so good when compared to google adwords. Though i still firmly believe your site content and if you are advertsing in the correct manner with the correct strategy is more important than the platform of advertising itself.

For the Small business Facebook is best and for big business, i recommended you to go to Google AdWords.I am using google adwords for my site.

According to me Google AdWords and Facebook campaign are the best which leads conversion.

I don't have any idea about Yahoo Adword but Google Adword and Facebook Campaign both are the best-paid techniques for lead generation. I personally use them both for my business.

Adwords is best choice

Google Adwords

Quote Originally Posted by xtremeux View Post
    You can reach a large audience through Google AdWords and Facebook Campaigns. Both are good.
    Yes.both are good.i prefer facebook campaign to reach audience.It will depend on person to person how they use this for proper business.

Google Adwords is the best for everyone and for every business

Google Adwords is the best option for the Leads Conversion. I also prefer google adwords.

I think Google Adwords is best.

It both are a top marketing strategy that helps to advertise your products on the top online marketing website. I prefer Google Adwords then Facebook to Get Instant results that improve your business visibility.

Hello,

If you really want the best of them then just go for the Google Adwords. If you facing some problems with this then just go for the Facebook campaign. Because as compare to Google Adwords Facebook campaign perform very well & it is easy to handle.

I hope this will be helpful for you. Thank you.

Regards
    Sima

Google AdWords is an effective way to get traffic to your site faster. If you don’t have a thick skin or just can’t wait for your web pages to pick up organic leads, you can set up an AdWords PPC ad and use it to generate quality leads for your business.
    Although there are many conversion tracker metrics that you can monitor to gauge the effectiveness of your campaigns, conversion rate remains the most important. It affects not only the ad copy, but the landing page as well.

Remember that creating ads for both search and display networks is important, because both serve different purposes. One is not better than the other. Your goals should define which method is likelier to yield the result that you want.

The search networks are for direct response results, whereas the display network ads are more or less for brand building. When you use display networks, you need to locate in-market buyers, as this will lead to a higher click-through rate for your ads.

Google AdWords gives organic traffic to your website. That helps to improve your website's ranking. I think this is the best. Facebook has become a big platform to connect with people in today's time. You can get good traffic from Facebook.

All are paid campaigns work. I think facebook campaigns is best one as compare to others.

Thread Information