Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last>>

Thread: Which One is Best?

Question Which One is Best?

Hi,

Google Adwords, Yahoo Adwords, Facebook Campaign. Which One Best for Leads Conversion. Please Suggest your Ideas..

I would say it depends upon each individual circumstance. I'm sure Adwords has the most publishers, so probably the most visibility. I'm not sure where Facebook stands at this moment and how that platform is doing, but I'm sure there would be a lot of visibility there as well.

Otherwise, I think ROI is dependent a lot on the ad copy and how well you use the platforms to target correctly the folks who see your ad and how compelling it is to the reader.

Can you tell us your business? If it is user centric, then paid campaigns work. If you want immediately brand visibility go for it, else please do not hurry up to spend. If you think ur target is mostly on FB, then niche target them.

First you can try with Facebook but it depends on what you're going to sell. If you're target group is mostly young people then Facebook is more suitable. You'll need also a good content with links to your products or service.

You can reach a large audience through Google AdWords and Facebook Campaigns. Both are good.

I think Google Adword is the best one for your huge audience,after that you can go for Facebook Campaigns,is best way to promote your business.

I also think google adwords is the best for lead.

In my point view, Facebook campaigns is best for leads conversion. Don't spend lot of money try organic traffic is the nice idea.

Google AdWords is the best.

Like ivan_rusev70 said earlier, it really depends on what you want to sell. From my experience:
    - cheap products do well on Facebook
    - high price products do better on Adwords (the traffic is more targeted)
    - if the product is geared towards older people, Bing Ads can be a better option

on-site optimization can be beneficial initially as you are looking for good rankings for your website

useful features Google AdWords.

Google Adwords

Hi,

You can try google adwords. it will give you good result.

I prefer Google Adwords

Thread Information