Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: New to Ecommerce

Once you have decided that you have to start your own ecommerce business, you will bit confuse on the process of launching it. You have to take lots of decisions to make and focusing your efforts in the wrong areas, for this you must pick an easy to use shopping cart, launch your business as fast as possible, do the proper marketing a market relentlessly is very important, just set up a plan and follow it.

Basically, M-Commerce is the part of E-Commerce but E-Commerce is limited only in those areas where we have internet connectivity.

Hi, TemBalanco! If you have no experience in creating ecommerce sites, better use of ecommerce website builders. I found a good overview of ecommerce website builders on http://www.webbuildersguide.com/webs...site-builders/ . I chose the Wix eCommerce Website Builder and already is finalizing a website for our company. Good luck!

Are you planning to develop new eCommerce website? There are many open source platform that you can consider. Such as Magento, Opencart, Zencart, etc. Keep in mind that after successfully launched your web site, you need SEO and social media promotion to increase your sales.

Apart from Magento their are many other frameworks available that can be used for making a highly scalable and professional e-commerce website. "Emicart" is one of the recent frameworks that has been launched in the market it is reliable,secure and provides "Free On page SEO" also. So try it. Leaving a link just check:http://www.emiliatechnologies.com/products/emicart

One of the new E-commerce type is the b2b market palces, which make import & export more easier

Hi, I found you post very informative, it will surely help me in managing my business needs.
    Thank you

You should go for opensource like php with magento, woocommerce, zencart etc.

There is too much competition in eCommerce topic on internet. Success of eCommerce needs innovation in your site and your method and on every step. you before starting business need to create full plan.

My recommendation is sellbeing
    They very user-friendly admin interface and design tools, and I think it would suit you well if you're new in this buisiness

If you are not good at web design, you should ask a professional for help in order to create an eCommerce website. But if you know the basics, you can easily get some templates from http://*************************/prestashop-themes.php website and adjust it according to your requirements. It is not very difficult, but needs some effort

If you want to do it your self, magento, woocommerce or even wordpress are all good options. If you want to try to avoid the beginners learn curve and the costs that can be caused from it, you can work with a company for a more customized solution. There are plenty out there.

Shopify is the most simple and easy to use platform I've seen! This is also the only platform I have found that has a good balance between functionality and price.
    When I started selling on Shopify, I followed this simple guide https://blog.beeketing.com/how-to-se...eginners-guide
    Hope this works with you guys!
    Last edited by Michelle Garcia; 02-17-2016 at 07:32 AM.

Ecommerce is most important concept which is basically refers to buying and selling of good and services carried online. Mainly Ecommerce exist to increase customer base, increasing sale, expanding business reach to the customers easily. Would recommend to enjoy more your internet browsing and enjoy more your e-commerce activities with EcommerceMix services.

Ecommerce solutions is the best key to Online business success...I recommend you to go with Magento Ecommerce platforms which is designed to be flexible, scalable and offering ideal performance.

Thread Information