Thread: What is a standard eCommerce salary?

What is a standard eCommerce salary?

I'm compiling a survey on salary standards and would really appreciate anyone's help. This survey takes 3-5 minutes and will help us put together a clear picture of salary standards in a very diverse industry!

Take the survey here: http://www.cooladata.com/ecommerce-salary-survey/

When we've completed the survey, I'll email the results to all participants. Thanks!

You might have a tough time with this - online selling can produce incomes that range from just a couple, few hundred bucks a month...to millions sold each month.

Also, are you targeting eCommerce brands and companies? Or are you looking to get an idea about smaller sellers?

Including some of this information might get more people to check out your survey. Hope this helps!
    Sean B.

With Magento Commerce you can set them up all within the one system and manage all your sales from one administration, still giving you the flexibility of two stores.

Hello,

I also think that this survey is not very good idea. People who are selling online can earn from cents to millions. However, as a Seller I will complete the survey in order to help you.

Good luck,

I believe that this review will be very useful for many employers, especially for beginners. Because in the preparation of a business plan, you need to make a start on what!

It all depends on the nature of business and the platform you are using and also the geographic area which you are targeting

Thread Information