Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: SEO Techniques

SEO Techniques

List out the best SEO techniques in ON page and OFF page optimization.

Attaching a blog that publishes high-quality content is one of the best ways to go about improving your on-page SEO situation.

When you're consistently adding content to your site, Google notices and pushes it up in the search results. This is going to be even more effective if that content is authoritative, relevant, and of high quality. If you're an online seller who focuses on a certain niche -- create and curate content that serves the people who are interested in that niche. Don't run a blog that talks about your company and your inventory. Start one that talks about your customers and their lives. This will get you shares, mentions, incoming links, and will help to build you authority and trust.

And -- it helps with on-page SEO in a huge way. All of those factors contribute to putting your site in a place where Google notices it.
    Sean B.

The user above has already given you the best on page SEO technique that you can use in order to increase your site visibility. The problem we are having now is the fact that some of the link building methods that we used to use are not that effective as a result of abuse by webmasters. Google has devalued most of them trough multiple updates in order to maintain quality in its search results.

I'd suggest you use Article marketing, forum posting, directory submission, web 2.0 submission, and social bookmarking in conjunction, although they are not as effective as they used to be.

Most of Webmasters & SEO experts will give you unique & helpful tips for SEO Techniques but I recommend to do high quality work, Avoid low quality work & spamming. This tips will help you.

Data is the most important thing, write something valuable for your visitors and you will start creating worth for you. Because Google says write for people and not for SEO and Google's algoritham is more strong and smart now.

Regards

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

I run two blogs - one on travel photography and one on photography. The travel photography blog gets updated very irregularly. The photography blog gets updated a couple of times a week.

I'm having a devil of a job to get viewers. When craigslist took HTML, I could put an ad up and get viewers for a week or more.

Twitter is just useless. 15,000 followers and not a single one follows back to my website which is quoted in my tweets.

I have tried the camera forums and there's a very interesting thing - I get massive increases in hits BUT none of the camera forum users ever click adverts. Craigslist viewers almost always clicked adverts.

I've got several stories going on there, I think.

My site did go viral one time - for all of 3 days - when it was listed on a Romanian website. Again, no clicks on adverts.

I don't expect to live off adsense but it'd be nice to get this month's income to go over a dollar!

SEO not really working

I run two blogs - one on travel photography and one on photography. The travel photography blog gets updated very irregularly. The photography blog gets updated a couple of times a week.

I'm having a devil of a job to get viewers. When craigslist took HTML, I could put an ad up and get viewers for a week or more.

Twitter is just useless. 15,000 followers and not a single one follows back to my website which is quoted in my tweets.

I have tried the camera forums and there's a very interesting thing - I get massive increases in hits BUT none of the camera forum users ever click adverts. Craigslist viewers almost always clicked adverts.

I've got several stories going on there, I think.

My site did go viral one time - for all of 3 days - when it was listed on a Romanian website. Again, no clicks on adverts.

I don't expect to live off adsense but it'd be nice to get this month's income to go over a dollar!

I have a frequently updated blog. I have labels set. I have search description set but no visitors.

For off-page SEO, there are a couple of things to do.

You can play the long con and go about establishing relationships with other influencers and thought-leaders in your industry. Create content that gets attention, then reach out and talk about creating content with those thought-leaders in your niche. Links that point to your website and come from high-quality websites that relate to your niche are SEO gold.

You can play the short con by putting links anywhere that you can on the web. If there is a profile of some sort that you've filled out for your company, put your link on it. Get yourself on any and all applicable directories. If there's a place where you can list your website, do so, and have links pointing back to your main page.

These techniques aren't the magic bullets that we're all looking for here in the SEO world, but they will help you out when it comes to boosting your domain's SEO authority.
    Sean B.

For off-page SEO, there are a couple of things to do.

You can play the long con and go about establishing relationships with other influencers and thought-leaders in your industry. Create content that gets attention, then reach out and talk about creating content with those thought-leaders in your niche. Links that point to your website and come from high-quality websites that relate to your niche are SEO gold.

You can play the short con by putting links anywhere that you can on the web. If there is a profile of some sort that you've filled out for your company, put your link on it. Get yourself on any and all applicable directories. If there's a place where you can list your website, do so, and have links pointing back to your main page.

These techniques aren't the magic bullets that we're all looking for here in the SEO world, but they will help you out when it comes to boosting your domain's SEO authority.
    Sean B.

Yea he is right, adding fresh content to your website increase its chances to become number 1, but on the same side i have seen some websites on some highly competitive keywords at number 1 position, how do they do that?

Web Design Dubai
    Web Developers Dubai

On page SEO techniques: Meta Tags and Keyword Density
    Off page SEO techniques: Blogging, Classified submission and Article submission

On Page Optimization: W3 Validation check, Broken link check, Choose the right keywords and create optimize meta tags, Original and Quality content optimization, Xml sitemap generation and optimization, Google and Bing webmaster tool verification, robots.txt creation and optimization, Google analytics code generation and optimize each page of website.

Off Page Optimization: Search Engine Submission, Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking Submission, Classifieds posting, Article posting, Press release, Business Directory Submission, Blog Posting, Blog Commenting, Forum Discussion ect...

SEO techniques are classified into 2 groups, including White hat SEO and Black hat SEO.
    White Hat SEO - Techniques that search engines recommend as part of a good design.
    Black Hat SEO - Techniques that search engines do not approve and attempt to minimise the effect of. These techniques are also known as spamdexing.

SEO Techniques are: On Page Optimization & Off Page Optimization

there are to techniques
    On-page SEO
    Off-Page SEO

Thread Information