Thread: bar code scanner and inventory management

bar code scanner and inventory management

who has experience with MC9090-G Mobile computer or MC9000-G or equivalent?
    what software do I need to install on my PC?
    basically what I need to do is, I have got warehouse full of boxes with bar codes, I want to able to scan the bar codes on the boxes, and translate that into the part numbers that is in the box. And also able to know the location of the boxes in the warehouse. There are also bar codes at each shelves of the warehouse.
    any free software that can perform this really basic function?

So, full disclosure -- ours isn't a free tool, at all.

But if you're dealing with a lot of inventory and a decently-sized warehouse, we might be able to help you out with Solid Commerce.

We're built to be a complete eCommerce solution, meaning we'll sync up and automate just about every part of your eCommerce operation -- warehouse & inventory management, multi-channel listings, order management, shipping, and repricing.

And we can most definitely help you out in a big way when it comes to getting and keeping your warehouse nice and organized. Take a look: http://solidcommerce.com/solutions/i...ry-management/

You're more than welcome to reach out with a PM if you want to talk a bit more about your online selling and how we might be able to help you out.
    Sean B.

Thread Information