Thread: New to forum

New to forum

Hello,

I am new to this forum. It took almost an hour to find new member section in this forum to introduce my self, but i was not able to find it. I would suggest admin to create New member section. It will help new members to introduced themselves. I am a magento developer working as Magento developer since i was in college. Curentlly working with one compnay which is developing Magento Extensions.

Welcome to the site. I moved your thread to:

Executive Lounge

Come in, relax, chat or Introduce Yourself with the other execs. (All other posting rules still apply!)

Thanks very much.

I would suggest you to change the name Executive Lounge to New Member. Many people like me will spend their time in search of new section, and finally when they will come to Feed back Section they will not click on Executive Lounge. They will just go to feed back section and will post their Welcome Post. This is just a suggestion.

I realize that you're posting with first hand experience...

Take a look at the attached picture.... See how the two sections are side by side...

It's almost pretty hard to not see the Executive Lounge and how it invites new members
    Attached Images Attached Images

New Member.

The reason behind it was that, i was serching for new members section in other sections. When i was enable to find it out then i went to the feed back section with out viewing the executive Lounge. you are almost right that its clear to see new members topics in Exective Lounge. But admin i was tired of searching new member section. So i just went to the feedback section.I am happy with your responce as you have responed very fastly.
    Thanks

one thing more when ever i try to reply to any topic, it shows me error that there are error in your reply when i post it again. Then it accept it and showing me my both replies. Any suggestion for it how i will be avoid to get rid of it.
    Last edited by kates59; 11-06-2013 at 02:27 AM.

We have had some issues in the past where posts are doubled. I will email the IT department and ask them to check it out.

I am here new in this forum and looking for the some good topics.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

I am here new in this forum and looking for the some good topics.

Well Jeff, hope you can refrain from posting links like you did if you want to continue being a member here

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    Well Jeff, hope you can refrain from posting links like you did if you want to continue being a member here
    I am impresses from admin Steve R Jones.

Welcome to here.you can learn more knowlage from here.

Thread Information