Thread: Please review the Optiwalk online shop

Please review the Optiwalk online shop

Dear All,

Optiwalk is an online shop with latest products on shoes and feet. Please visit for more details....

Thanks,

The young lady in the photo sure is attractive... But seeing her every time I click on somethings is a bit much... Plus I have to scroll down to see products and stuff.

Adding a few hundred more products is something you should consider.

wow! Thank you! I always wished to see or check out new stores or their collection.

your website is better then other.

If your site gets customers, thats all that matters. It look like an average site. By that I mean it looks like a pro did it. Ive seen sites that are ugly as sin but they still get business.

Hello,
    Thank you so much for share the link. i want to buy shoes. I want to contact with you

dear sir or madam, i search and find you wensite, may i know your email and exchange e commerce and item exprience, thanks, an e commerce people in china.

I think you need to develop more products. And the pictures need more modifications. I guess you are a programmer. But it is great though.

It would be better to use magento and find a magento theme.

Thanks for all replies. Your replies are very valuable for us.

There are few products. And I don't like the background of your website.

I agree with the comment about the lady, I do not think it has to be on every page. Overall I like the site and think you have done good.

it is not having mobile version? which shopping cart is used?

Great-looking site!

I'd love to tag up on something that's already been mentioned -- that top banner with the woman running is a GREAT image. Super compelling...but it loses a bit of its power when it's on every single page.

I would consider finding images that are equally as powerful, but are a little more specific to the context of the pages on which they appear.

You've also got some open real estate in that top blue nav bar. This is a GREAT place to drive visitors and traffic to parts of your site that you want visited often.

Come up with weekly deals, flash sales, promotions -- something that will help you create a sense of urgency within your visitors. That top navigation bar is one of the first things that anyone will see when they visit your site, so it's a great place to put your most important messages.

Finally, I'd take advantage of the space in the upper, right-hand corner, above the picture of your woman running.

Consider taking the "Contact" option out of your blue navigation bar. You can use this real estate for something a bit more "valuable," so to speak.

Instead, you can actually put your contact information in the upper, right-hand corner above the woman running -- this way, the visitor doesn't need to actually click on a separate link to see your contact info. You can stick your phone number and email address up there -- and you can also make that image a link, so that when it's clicked, the visitor is taken to the "Contact" page.

Hope this helps! You're more than welcome to PM me if you want to talk a bit further.

_ Sean

Thread Information