Thread: Any solution to recover accidentally formatted files from USB

Any solution to recover accidentally formatted files from USB

I accidentally formatted USB, while i was accessing it on my Windows based computer system. By my mistake files has been lost from USB. I need help to recover my lost files. Is there any suggestion for me?

I think Removable Media Data Recovery Software of prodatadoctor .net might be able to solve your problem.

you can use recuva software. It is easy to use & best recovery software.

use any good data recovery software..

Quote Originally Posted by crasteen View Post
    I accidentally formatted USB, while i was accessing it on my Windows based computer system. By my mistake files has been lost from USB. I need help to recover my lost files. Is there any suggestion for me?
    This was the same case last month with me. There was lots of images in my pen drive. I used CardRecovery software to recover my files, and it worked successfully. I got each and every picture.

There are a number of data recovery software available in market that can help you in recovering the lost, deleted or formatted files. The files you delete are not permanently deleted, it is just that the pointers to the file are deleted but the actual files are still there. So, it is for sure that you can recover them with a data recovery software. Just go for it.

Why don't you use data recovery software for this purpose? Easeus is a good one to go.

It's not a simple task for the one who totally unaware of the fact how to recover data that has lost. But you need not be panic because there is a lot of software such as Recuva, Pandora Recovery, and much more through which you can come out from this.

Hi there! I have had such a problem too, and I use the software from https://www.diskinternals.com/uneraser/ for recovering my lost files. I am pretty sure that you will like it too, and you will find it interesting to you as well. Good luck with it, hope my post here was helpful to you

This thread is Five YEARS Old....

Thread Information