Thread: Need Help

Need Help

I have created a specialty-niche "how-to" program in which I have extensive knowledge. I'd like to sell my product through a website I have in development. My program involves a 110-page manual, 6 audio CD's, a DVD, and a handful of already developed forms that I have already created. This is a complere kit similar to Financial Peace by Dave Ramsey, or a kit by Robert Kyosaki, or even that guy who used to do the kits on No Money Down Real Estate. But my topic isn't anything like these guys. I am trying to figure out the best way to have my product delivered should a customer purchase it through my website.

I can do this in one of two ways:

1) Have hard copy of the product shipped directly to the customer. Leaning towards this route. But I need help locating ONE company that can A) receive the order, B) cleanly create the entire product (have found companies that will do the book, but not the CD's, and vice-versa) and then C) ship the order to my customer. Does anyone know a one-stop company that could do this?

2) Have the entire product sent to my customers online - files emailed directly to them. While this is the easiest and cheapest approach, my concern there is security and piracy. I've worked really hard on this and don't want to suddenly find someone orders my program and then uploads all of my hard work to the Internet for everyone to see, thus killing my profitability. But if I could solve online security issues, I'd probably go this route. I think the first option is best. Really need some help here.

Your article shows tells me you must have a lot of background in this topic. Can you direct me to other articles about this? I will recommend this article to my friends as well.
    Last edited by orange36; 03-12-2014 at 02:14 AM.

Thread Information