Thread: How much does SEO cost?

How much does SEO cost?

How much does SEO cost? If I hire a SEO agency to optimize my website.

SEO packages starts from $100 but your requirement is tooimportant to make budget for seo.

seo india | wedding video london,wedding cinematography,wedding videography

SEO packages starts from $100 but your requirement is tooimportant to make budget for seo.

seo india | wedding video london,wedding cinematography,wedding videography

Thanks for sharing information,your information increase my knowledge.Your information very helpful for me.

Its depends on your budget. How much you want to spend on SEO !!

Minimum cost of SEO work is $100 .

There is no exact price for seo services that you can get. It will depend on the requirements and nature of your business. If a certain business has a natural high level of competition, then a much higher budget is needed.

SEO involves page rank and leaving links to get traffic on your website. $100.00 with get you listed in Google on page 58. The work needed takes countless hours.
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Tax View Post
    SEO involves page rank and leaving links to get traffic on your website. $100.00 with get you listed in Google on page 58. The work needed takes countless hours.
    Page 58? What if I was your client and my business is an internal audit company that competes with accenture and JP morgan and I will pay you to bring my site to page 58 with $100?

And it is not only about pagerank and leaving links on other sites. It's 2013. The approach is no longer the same as 2010. So a flexible budget is required if you really want to hire someone to do SEO.

Exactly effective SEO takes countless hours to have an impact. When you tell people the truth, they are blown away with the hours it takes. There are no short cuts or quick fixes
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

But after Google Updates there is not fix cost of SEO Packages !

It's really tough to nail down any kind of fixed cost for SEO services. There are a ton of different ways that you can go about improving the SEO situation of a given website or web property. The cost that you face is going to correspond to which services you wind up going with.

The important thing to remember is that, like just about anything on the Internet -- you're going to get what you pay for. If you've got the budget for it, a reputable firm is going to be your safest bet. If you're working on more of a shoestring budget, there are a ton of freelancing websites where you can find an SEO freelancer who can help you realize your goals. You'll need to pay for both the time of those employees, as well as the tools that they use to perform the SEO services, most likely.

Hope this helps!
    Sean B.

Thread Information