Thread: Which is best for Affiliate Marketing ClickBank or Comission Junction ?

Which is best for Affiliate Marketing ClickBank or Comission Junction ?

Can some tell me which is best for Affiliate Marketing ClickBank or Comission Junction ?

Hi Kate,

Commission junction is far the best affiliate program and will suit most sites. They have a huge selection of affiliate programs available. However, I would use both to maximize your revenue.

However, if you are looking to be paid by how many people click on your links, I would suggest Google AdSense - I only recommend this if you have a decent traffic flow on the site. Regardless of the service you go with, make sure you put your ads in the correct spots.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRankedReview View Post
    ... Commission junction is far the best affiliate program and will suit most sites...
    What do you see as negative with ClickBank?

Quote Originally Posted by C0ldf1re View Post
    What do you see as negative with ClickBank?
    There isn't anything wrong with ClickBank nor did I say there was. However, CJ is by far a larger company and has more products/services to promote. I say this because I use both and my revenue is about 10x better on CJ.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRankedReview View Post
    There isn't anything wrong with ClickBank nor did I say there was. However, CJ is by far a larger company and has more products/services to promote. I say this because I use both and my revenue is about 10x better on CJ.
    OK, you were just more positive about CJ. Thanks for explaining!

Commission Jucktion is best for affiliate program. I too agree with Therankedreview opinion about it.

what is your mean?

Quote Originally Posted by freeman View Post
    what is your mean?
    Try re-posting that in English... Or I'll starting thinking that you are a spam-bot.

I am not a spam-bot!

Quote Originally Posted by freeman View Post
    I am not a spam-bot!
    OK, but lots of our readers won't have a clue what your earlier post meant, unless you explain it.

It is pretty funny to have these two in the same comparison.

ClickBank and CJ are in two different niches. I am an affiliate for long time on CJ but I can't use Click Bank so, sure for me CJ is better because of the type of site i am running and the offers I am promoting.

CJ is more into physical item services, while ClickBank is limited to Online Services.

This comparison looks like someone comparing an apple with carrot

Both companies are great. I know Commission Junction is expensive. My company has created software for businesses to setup an in-house affiliate program called OSI Affiliate Software http://www.osiaffiliate.com. One way in which we are different is you do not have to pay us for each transaction.

You can view a short video at:

http://www.osiaffiliate.com/affiliate-software.htm

I believe the two of the biggest problems / issues facing the Ecommerce industry are:

Trust & Security - Although it seems that most people have made a purchase online, there are still a massive amount of internet users who worry about their security when purchasing anything on the internet. This is for good reason as most people are well aware of scams that occur on the web. When buying from a website, ensure that they have an SSL certificate and the web browser says "https."

Economies of Scale - As Amazon continues to grow larger and sell nearly every type of product on earth, it can cause slight problems for the smaller eCommerce sites who don't have such large economies of scale.

I don't use either but maybe I'll check them out now. If I can add a bit more I would say that it doesn't really matter how many products are offered generally as long as you get focused on the products that your target market wants, right.

Thread Information