Thread: Improving user experience e-commerce

Improving user experience e-commerce

Hello everybody,

I'm doing the planing for an e-commerce boutique and was thinking how to improve the user experience. One of the points was having a personalized virtual advisor who may suggest, at customer request, what could better fit. The advisory would be mostly written or graphic.

Do you know if there is a software that could be useful for this?

I am waiting for your answer

Thanks in advance

One of the most simple things you can do to improve user experience is Live chat. A personalized virtual advisor sounds good. I havent heard of a software to do this but if you integrate live chat this can easily be integrated.

E-commerce is really a great help to many business. You can ask directly to the business experts on how to use this as a tool to increase business market.

24X7 Live chat software will definitely fulfill your requirement.

For the clothes store I would recommend you to try this tool http://www.alt-team.com/build-your-outfit-tool.html

Live Chat is also great, it is a good contribution to any online store.

Kind regards!

my client has a good experience with Live Chat (LivePerson). agree with shresthasanjeep, it's important to have reps available to respond.

One main thing would be live chat application 24/7. Instant immediate respond would encourage customers.

Everybody here is right. Live chat is a great way to really engage with your customers.

Another good point for this particular idea (by the sound of it) would be a way for customers to save items for later. This functionality is really popular with online shoppers, and might help you avoid the ever-dreaded abandoned cart.

Hope this helps!

_ Sean

Boutiques and the Deal Industry

My view is this, however… If done properly, a boutique can grow their online userbase, and have it not be a subscriber base filled existing customers — but rather potential customers. The primary goal is not to just grow and acquire a list of folks that already love the business, but rather grow and acquire a list of folks that should love the business and will love the business after they visit, deal with the superb customer service, and make a purchase.

A boutique is a unique little shop with customers mainly within their local community, and then also, depending on their marketing, amongst similar minded online communities. Opening a deal site has the potential to increase the market reach of a boutique. It can help them reach new customers farther away from their location, and also reach new customers whose interests are closely aligned to what the boutique offers… the ‘deal’ pushes people over the edge and turns a moderately interested potential buyer, into a rabid deal finding machine.

Actually i have Beyond Carpet Cleaning business that is an Edmonton based, family owned company. Our main focus is to provide customers with fair prices, top notch customer service, and the best solutions for your home. Customer comfort is the #1 priority to our team, and that is why we only employ people who understand this and have the same outlook and goals. By listening to customers needs, carefully planning, and staying organized, we excel in the field and grow as a company so you will always be protected from any bad experiences or overcharging. From our family to yours, we believe every customer deserves the best!
    What do you think that ?

Virtual adviser or Live chat can fulfill your needs to improve your eCommerce user experience, user can use graphic advisory to help users.

Ecommerce can benefit from instant messaging. In today's tech savvy world people prefer typing over talking which makes instant messaging a preferred means of communication. Such businesses can definitely benefit from emails but sharing text and images is much faster is through instant messaging irrespective of the laptop or smartphone the user is using.

There must be a great user interaction for an E-Commerce site because that's depends on it's user interface.

Live-chat is definitely the way to go, also ever think about conducting a survey for your customers?

Why not have a follow up email once a customer makes a purchase to get their feedback, and ideas for any improvements they would like to see when purchasing in the future.

The Live-Chat aspect could help get provide answers to your customers quickly, where the follow up emails could help you build an overall strategy to bettering the customer experience. Think more long term.

If you would like further insights to help your eCommerce feel free to PM me.

Best of luck

Jim
    Skubana
    Info@Skubana.com

With the help of these wireless devices, we can buy and sell different products and services throughout the world whenever and wherever we want.

Thread Information